RULES FOR THE TOURNAMENT
- Default player models required.
- The Captain should inform (2hrs before the match) the staff if their players aren’t available or else it will be a forfeit win for their opponent.
- Trash talking (in-game or chat) will lead to direct disqualification.
- Subs can join anytime and only those players can play in the tournament whose names are registered on the website.
- Do not change your account’s steam link after registering for the tournament.
- Feel free to contact support for any queries, issues or suggestions. We always try to be 24/7 active.
Note: Admins will duly take appropriate timeout if there is any issue from the side of server.
PRIZE DISTRIBUTION FOR THE TOURNAMENT
- Win Prize: Free Entry in Eventroom Friendly Tournament 4.0
- Runner-Up Prize: Half Entry Fee needed to enter Eventroom Friendly Tournament 4.0
1. To get the slots in 4.0 you must have 3 players from the EQL lineup.
2. Captain must be in those 3 players.
SERVER INFO FOR THE TOURNAMENT
- Active Duty Pool Maps will be played.
- Veto will take place on the server.
- IP will be given 20 minutes prior to the match.
STRUCTURE OF THE TOURNAMENT
8 Teams Structure:
First stage – Single League of 8 Teams.
Second stage (Play-offs) – Top 4 teams will qualify for the Semi-Finals and Finals.