RULES FOR THE TOURNAMENT
- Default player models required.
- The Captain should inform (2hrs before the match) the staff if their players aren’t available or else it will be a forfeit win for their opponent.
- Trash talking (in-game or chat) will lead to direct disqualification.
- Subs can join anytime and only those players can play in the tournament whose names are registered on the website.
- Do not change your account’s steam link after registering for the tournament.
- Feel free to contact support for any queries, issues or suggestions. We always try to be 24/7 active.
Note: Admins will duly take appropriate timeout if there is any issue from the side of server.
PRIZE DISTRIBUTION FOR THE TOURNAMENT
- Win Prize: Rs. 7,500/-
- Runner-Up Prize: Rs. 4,500/-
SERVER INFO FOR THE TOURNAMENT
- Active Duty Pool Maps will be played.
- Veto will take place on the server.
- IP will be given 20 minutes prior to the match.
STRUCTURE OF THE TOURNAMENT
16 Teams Structure:
First stage – 2 Leagues (A and B) of 8 teams each.
Second stage – Top 4 teams from A and B will qualify to 3rd League(C).
Third stage – Top 4 teams from C will play Finals.